So I thought today I might share some of the things I’ve been loving this month. They’re all quite random, and, quick disclaimer: all of the products I purchased myself with my own money, and all opinions are my own. I’ve also been poor this month, hence why I have barely any favourites!
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray shampoo. It’s brilliant, and my hair has never looked, felt or cooperated better. It’s also really expensive (excuse me whilst I weep in the corner and count my pennies).
- Flower crowns. They’re adorable and I’m obsessed.
- Baby Daddy. I watched all four seasons in 2 days. It’s hilarious! (and I don’t have a life).
- Pushing the Limits books by Katie McGarry. This series is so amazing! (Even though the covers are a little ugly).
- Taylor Swift’s tumblr. It’s funny and she also gives really good advice.
- Marie bitsandclips’ Youtube channel. If you don’t know who she is, go check her out. Her videos are relatable, she has a great way of telling stories, and her kids are adorable.
- Music by Carrie Underwood. Love her songs!
- Banana smoothies. Especially ones made on frozen bananas and only blended enough to make it icy and taste like liquid soft serve ice cream.
- Maple butter on buttermilk pancakes. Mmmmm, so good!
Sorry I had so few things to share with you this month! Have you tried any of these things – what do you think of them? What are your favourites from Jan? Let me know in the comments!
Music playlist for this post: